JAX Bridges is a program of the JAX Chamber Entrepreneurial Growth Division. It is a program designed to connect small and medium-sized companies with opportunities to do business with larger corporations; as well as providing targeted entrepreneurial education support. JAX Bridges program details: The JAX Bridges program is a simulation that educates entrepreneurs. It creates "many-to-many relationship access" for both vendors and suppliers. We leverage entrepreneurial tools, unique learning strategies, and corporate relationships to deliver on our value proposition.
- Who do I contact for more information on JAX Bridges
- JAX Bridges in the news
- Do I need to be a member of the Chamber to participate in JAX Bridges?
- What is the goal of the program?
- Do I need a formal business plan to start?
- Is there a penalty or will I be dropped from the program if I need to miss a session?
- Economic Development Committee on Thriving Small Business
- Businesses in my area
- Baker County
- Clay County
- Duval County
- Flagler County
- (2013) What is the economic performance of Northeast Florida compared to other regions?
- I am evaluating capital solutions, what are my options?
- What is EBITDA?
- What is meant by middle market companies?
- How does the JAX Chamber support companies primed for growth?
- How do I transition from entrepreneurship to enterprise?